MUET BLOG PRA-U

Thursday 7 June 2012

Myself


    On 3rd January 1994, at 6:10 am I was born in Taiping Hospital. This is the first time I saw a beautiful world. I feel thankful that was born into this world and have a parent who cared for me with love. Without my parents there is no I in this world. I would like to say a millions of thank to my parent and i love them so much.   

    Stop talking about the year 1994, now we are in the year 2012. My full name is Mohamad Imran Bin Mohd Nasir. But my parent and friends call me "Imran", because i feel comfortable with that call. I'm just turned 18 years old last January. I'm the third child of five siblings. Sadly, my sister has passed away of leukemia disease. She passed away on march 2007. Now I only have four siblings, which my brother and two sisters.

    My brother name is Mohamad Ikhwan Bin Mohd Nasir. He still studying at University Technology Malaysia in course land surveying. After my brother is me, I'm form 6 student from Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kamunting. Then, my two younger sisters name is Nur Hayati Binti Mohd Nasir and Nur Dini Bin Mohd Nasir. They school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Long Jaafar. 

    Finished talking about my siblings, now let's talk about my parents. My father name Mohd Nasir Bin Mt Isa and my mother name is Zahurin Binti abdullah. My father is self-employed while mother is full-time housewife. My father is a firm person in educating children but love to make funny with her ​​children. Meanwhile, my mother is a caring and firm in religious education.

    I feel fortunate to live in malaysia because malaysia is a peaceful country. In Malaysia, i live in Perak Darul Ridzuan. Perak state is a heritage city that has diversity of races, religions and cultures, a stable and peaceful environment and  It is rich of cultural heritage.

    Finally, tet's talk about my hobbies. My hobby is playing futsal and I will go out with my friends went to play futsal. Playing futsal game is a healthy activity and fun to play together. I also enjoy reading interesting books, watching action movies, hanging out with my friends but I don't have much time to hanging out with my friends now, because I sacrificed my free time to learn. Beside that, I also like surfing the Internet to read about sports and I like all about sports especially football.

    At this moment my goal to get good results in STPM and I hope I will get the best knowledge's and the necessary skills that will shape me in my life. Hence, sometimes I've had a hard time since there are a lot of challenges as well. But even so, I've tried to look in a positive side. In order to improve my work performance and myself, I believe there are still many things I have to learn, and need to strive for having a better life in the future.
    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment